Saturday, October 30, 2010, 0 speaks

“Dear diary, I think I’m in love. I mean, I definitely have all the symptoms! You know the butterflies in my stomach and stuff. Whoa, it’s been a while since I felt this way! I know I promised I wouldn’t let myself fall for anyone ever again, but… Oh, he’s just so perfect!! He’s tall, like REALLY, and he’s really handsome. he IS handsome to ME! And his eyes! Oh, my, my, he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen ! When he’s around I become a whole different person – suddenly I’m shy and I almost never speak. And when I do, I sound silly, I can’t even understand MYSELF ! Somehow, I know what I want to say, but the words refuse to sound normally. But he’s being really nice about it, he’s never making fun of me or being rude… he’s just smiling. Smiling all the time.”
“Dear diary, I feel perfectly fine today. I finally managed to let go of the past and decided to start over. I know I can do it.”
Older Post | Newer Posts